Pan African Planning Group, LLC is a certified woman-Owned Small Business (WOSB) and a venerable multi-platform consulting firm that provides relationship-driven professional services to organizations in the federal, commercial, and non-profit sectors.
If you choose to work with PAPG you’ll get:
- Seasoned, high capability consultants with a passion for delivering results
- Lower overhead structure resulting in favorable pricing
- Professionals dedicated to building long-term relationships
- A firm that is easy to work with
But most of all, you’ll get results.
Why We’re Here
PAPG was founded in 2016 because we wanted to truly change the social determinants of the black community in Oregon in way that’s collaborative and from multiple platforms.
- Our highest priority is to leverage lean thinking to build prosperity and opportunity throughout the black community and other communities
- We help institutions shape long term plans to eliminate disparities and implement projects that immediately improve the quality of life
- We provide deep expertise in the strategic, market, financial, and economic elements that make projects possible
Contact us for your next engagement.
PO BOX 2341
Beaverton, OR 97075